struts-user mailing list archives

From "cacau_braga" <cacau_br...@bol.com.br>
Subject How to read a collection or a Array ?
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 12:15:59 GMT
Hi All,

  This is my first message in that list.

I have a class action that I set in request an Array
of my specific object (UfDataTransfer[ ], it´s a simple
bean with get and set methods),
I want to know as I make to call that array with tag
iterate, because i need to build my view.

  In my Action:
    UfDataTransfer[ ] = bd.getDados();
    request.setAttribute("dataTranferUF", arrDto);
    return (mapping.findForward
(Constants.RETORNO_APRESENT_SUCESSO));

  In my View :
  <logic:notEmpty name="????"> --> What´s that name ?
     <logic:iterate id="item" name="???" indexId="????">
property="empresa"/></td>
property="vlRecarga"/></td>
    </logic:iterate>
    </logic:notEmpty>