struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: Manual reload struts-config.xml
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 21:07:41 GMT
>How do I reload struts configuration file manualy without context restart?

Search the mailing list archives; this is a popular request which is
not currently supported.  The lists will discuss some of the reasons
why not.

If you can see a way clear to support it and want to write some code,
I'm sure a lot of people would consider you a hero.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com