struts-user mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject RE: Tiles with javascript heavy pages
Date Thu, 20 May 2004 14:51:12 GMT
At 3:13 PM +0100 5/20/04, Tim Penhey wrote:
> [...]

well, tiles:getAsString only retrieves Tiles attributes.  If you want
to get the title out of the resource bundle, you'd have to use
<bean:message>  If you want dynamic titles from message resources,
then you'll need to use any typical dynamic data strategy, but I
don't think that using Tiles has any impact on that.

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com