struts-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FAQ via ezmlm - not available
Date Tue, 04 May 2004 17:38:36 GMT
I'm not sure there ever was a FAQ available via ezmlm...

--
Martin Cooper

<nils.mueller@accenture.com> wrote in message
Hola!

After subscribing the confirmation message offers:
> Send mail to the following for info and FAQ for this list:
> user-faq@struts.apache.org

I tried that and got an email telling me:

> FAQ - Frequently asked questions of the user@struts.apache.org list.
> None available yet.

Maybe got lost when switching from struts-user-faq@jakarta.apache.org?

Maybe someone with enough mojo can take a look at it.

regards
Nils

original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.