Hi All,

I am looking for a tool to help me stress test my application and would greatly appreciated any recommendations, suggestions on how to perform such testing and any procedures to followJ.

My requirements:

1)       Mimic the work flow process for processing a transaction over several pages where session information is maintained so that my Transaction control tokens will not be invalid. I would like to be able to specify the starting form and follow the process request/response over several steps and eventually complete the transaction.

2)       The ability to specify number of loops, threads(for concurrency) and timed duration would be great.

3)   Support for SSL

Thanks,

Greg Hess

Software Engineer