struts-user mailing list archives

From "Asif Rahman" <arah...@worlddata.com>
Subject Problem with displaying a subset of error messages using <html:messages>
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 19:48:07 GMT
 Hi Im have been using pretty standard code to display error messages so far, eg:

<logic:messagesPresent>
        <li><bean:write name="error"/></li>
</logic:messagesPresent>

But now, the problem I am facing is that I want to display a subset of my error messages in
one part of page, (e.g. Error messages that start with "Company") and the rest of the messages
(ones that start with "Factory") in another section of the page.  I've read the docs but really
havent been able to figure this one out.  Can someone plese help me?  Thanks.

-Asif