struts-user mailing list archives

From "Asif Rahman" <arah...@worlddata.com>
Subject Is it possible to reuse the same FormBean with different actions?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:51:57 GMT
I have a few jsp pages that use almost the same information.  I am using a formbean for one
of them right now for validation.  Of course I'd like to re-use the this same bean with the
other jsp pages too since the info is so similar.  But here's the catch, theres only one "input"
field in an action mapping, meaning it will always send the user back to the same jsp page
if validation fails, rather than different ones.  Is there some other element in the action
mapping I can set to get around this?  I can always have 2 or 3 formbeans and copy properties
from one to the other, but that doesnt seem like a very good solution to me. Does anyone have
any ideas?

-Asif