struts-user mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Multibox/LabelValueBean Input Forms -- Paged Input
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:25:23 GMT
The logic iterate tag has "offset" and "length" attributes which you can use
to control display subsets to a collection/array.

So if you wanted to show the second page of 10

<logic:iterate id="myLabelBeans"
                 name="myForm"
                 property="myLabelBeans"
                 offset="10"
                 length="10">

         <bean:write name="myLabelBeans" property="myLabel"/>

</logic:iterate>

If you are using jstl then then <c:forEach> tag has "begin" and "end"
attributes

<c:forEach var="myLabelBeans"
                 items="$(myForm.myLabelBeans}"
                 begin="10"
                 end="19">

         <bean:write name="myLabelBeans" property="myLabel"/>

</c:forEach>

Niall