struts-user mailing list archives

From Mick.Knut...@wellsfargo.com
Subject Validating multiple DTO's within a single ActionForm.
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 21:50:08 GMT
I am trying to design my forms and the way I need to validate them.

Here is what my Business Model Looks like:

CreditApplication
-->Business
  |---->Business Account
--->Banker
--->Guarantor

Each of the Items above has their own HTML page and DynaValidationForm.

Now there are general validation needed at submit time for each Form, but
then there is additional validation needed when they try to save the
CreditApplication.

We were planning on saving all the DynaForms into Session Scope until a
"Save" is attempted. They validate the additional validation.
How do we go about doing this?

---
> Thanks...
> Mick Knutson