struts-user mailing list archives

From nikhil walvekar <walvekarnik...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: <html:options .... >
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 09:06:58 GMT
Hi,

for html:select tag you can specify value
there you can write your default value from some bean

onchange="document.forms[4].elements[2].focus()" value="<%= someBean.getDefault()%>">
labelProperty="label"/>

Nikhil.

Caroline Jen <jiapei_jen@yahoo.com> wrote:
I try to create a drop down menu as follow:

onchange="document.forms[4].elements[2].focus()">
labelProperty="label"/>

I am able to disply the menu.

I want one of the options to be selected by default.
Therefore, I want to type SELECTED somewhere.  How do
I do it?