struts-user mailing list archives

From Jonathan Roberts <j_drobe...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: is there any book or tutorial for Struts+WSAD ?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:19:21 GMT
Hi,

There are lots of articles, tutorials & white papers on the IBM site.  I've downloaded
them previously, just do a search.

If you dont have any luck then email me and I will publish the links to the groups.

Some to get you going  - old.

1
Using the Struts Framework with WebSphere Studio V5 -- Part 1: Using Struts with Tiles
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0311_fung_yu/fung_yu1.html

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/library/techarticles/0311_fung_yu/fung_yu2.html

2.
StruttinÂ’ your stuff with WebSphere Studio
https://www6.software.ibm.com/reg/devworks/dw-iextreme19-i
https://www6.software.ibm.com/reg/devworks/dw-iextreme21-i

3
Writing a Simple Struts Application using WebSphere Studio V5

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0302_fung/fung.html

https://www6.software.ibm.com/developerworks/education/x-iextreme19/?

Also:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246993.html?Open

I guess we should add these to the Struts books Wikki

Jon

ps if you do find any good (new) ones - please email them to the group

Masoud Kalali <Masoud001ir@yahoo.com> wrote:
hi people
is there any book or tutorial which cover building struts application
with WSAD?

thank you