struts-user mailing list archives

From Heligon Sandra <sandra.heli...@thomson.net>
Subject RE: HTML pages convert to Struts/JSP pages
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 08:35:36 GMT
One person said me that it could be possible to use Struts Console.
Has soemone already used this tool to do that ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lowe [mailto:mark.lowe@boxstuff.com]
Sent: 09 June 2004 23:03
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: HTML pages convert to Struts/JSP pages

well you could start by grabbing your webapp with something like wget
or curl.

wget -r www.mysite.com/

This would give you the rendered html to then start working from, you'd
still have to deal with the form input when the user submits it. I dont
know if there' s a zero-cognition, abracadabra widget to do this for
you. It would depend on what language you where porting to.

Mark