struts-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Sharma <Naresh_Sha...@KeaneIndia.Com>
Subject RE: Request object
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:43:53 GMT
HI Bill,

I am sorry I didn't get it.

Anyway let me tell you the scenario.

I am passing parameter from my main jsp file to include jsp using the
following scheme.

<jsp:include page="CommandSaveIncludeHeader.jsp">
        <jsp:param name="header" value="${global.commandinformation.title1}"
/>
</jsp:include>

First thing, I am not sure if any Struts tag is there for above statement.
Using following scheme, so it will pick the actual value from resource
bundle, which is also not working, my page is displaying this value
literally.

"value="${global.commandinformation.title1}"

Second I am fetching this parameter in include jsp using this

<%
HttpServletRequest httpRequest = (HttpServletRequest)request;
String header 		=	httpRequest.getParameter("header");

%>

I understand, this  is also not the right way, please suggest.

Regards
Naresh