struts-user mailing list archives

From Johannes Wolfgang Woger <jwwo...@chello.at>
Subject Re: How to get tiles to respect different bachground colors of it s pages?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:50:42 GMT
Thank you works fine.

Wolfgang

Paul McCulloch wrote:

>I think should only have one <body> element in a single html page. The
>component pages you refer to should *not* be well formed html pages in their
>own right. The complete page as rendered by tiles should be a well formed
>html page with a single <body> element.
>
>I'd put each of your component pages (i.e. html fragments) within a <div>
>which will allow you to control their appearance,.
>
>Paul

addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person),
you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this
message, and notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet email
messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions, conclusions and other information
expressed in this message are not given or endorsed by my Company or employer unless otherwise
indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message.
>WARNING:
>While Axios Systems Ltd takes steps to prevent computer viruses from being transmitted
via electronic mail attachments we cannot guarantee that attachments do not contain computer
virus code.  You are therefore strongly advised to undertake anti virus checks prior to accessing
the attachment to this electronic mail.  Axios Systems Ltd grants no warranties regarding
performance use or quality of any attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage
howsoever caused.