struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark Shifman <mark.shif...@yale.edu>
Subject jsp document/xml and struts
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 19:21:12 GMT
I have been trying to make a jsp document work and display.  I'm using
tomcat5 and mosiac 1.6. and struts 1.1
I have saved my document as a jspx file and have tried a variety of ways
to add links to a stylesheet.

mosiac tells me this :
        This XML file does not appear to have any style information
associated with it.

and displays a nice xml file that looks like it should not a web page
for logging in.

What am I missing?

my logon.jspx is follows.
thanks