struts-user mailing list archives

From Navjot Singh <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject Re: RowSetDynaClass
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 06:08:07 GMT
if that was really a problem for you, then there could any/both of 2
reasons.

1. You never used ValueListHandler pattern.
2. You never had used any pager taglib.

and Chris, you could also look into *sql* JSTL that can help you doing
what you want. And probabaly i recommend using this only for quick
reports generation.

<navjot/>