struts-user mailing list archives

From Navjot Singh <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject Re: http 405 error
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:54:03 GMT
thanks for your inputs BUT if struts could find the "path" then it
doesn't show 405 error. rather, it throws exception with "can't find
mapping" or something like that.

may be someone can tell me how to enable the struts logging when run
within jboss. that will be great help in itself. Without that i can't
zero in anywhere.

Navjot Singh

Kommana, Sridhar wrote:

> I don't think so it is related with Jboss.
> Just check the url in the browser.
> If you call your action using link something like   '/ShowReg.do'  you will get 405 error.
because it will take out context root and appends the remaining url.