struts-user mailing list archives

From Navjot Singh <navjo...@net4india.net>
Subject Re: RE : Struts, XDoclet, and Maven...
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 05:06:46 GMT
i agree with rick here.

I also tried using struts-config.xml using xdoclet. In the end it turns
out to be a futile exercise. Moreover, using modules makes working with
xdoclet more cumbersome. It's EASY to write the config yourself.

Some may say that it will be useful to generate the Struts form class
and it's tags in struts-config.xml FROM the entity bean you just
created. But ,tell me frankly, how many times we have forms that
correspond one-to-one with our entity schema.

Use xdoclet only where it makes sense to use.

my 2 cents
navjot singh