struts-user mailing list archives

From Michael McGrady <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject Re: Error messages in tiles using tiles-defs.xml
Date Tue, 01 Jun 2004 12:01:00 GMT
I would recommend any of the standard textbooks, Ganesh.  Do you have
access?  You can also look at the manuals on the struts sight.  There is a
lot of documentation on this.  The fact that you use tiles is irrelevant to
this question.  I think I own all the books, etc., so if you get stuck,
please feel free to inquire about what they mean.  Maybe I will
know?  ///;-)  If you don't have access to books, please let me know and I
will go into detail.

Michael