struts-user mailing list archives

From mike <m...@michaelmcgrady.com>
Subject RE: Theoretical debate
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 20:45:02 GMT
+1  I personally do not find what you have to or can do with Struts much of
a problem at all.  I like the freedom the separation gives me.  It is
rather like the defensive idea of Aaron Nitzovitch in chess.  If you just
defend a square or piece as much as required, all the defensive pieces are
tied down.  However, if you add an additional defender, then all your
pieces incorporated into the defense are free to abandon that task and a
very interesting and deep interchange of offense and defense results.  The
separation of functions in Struts does this for me.  I think I prefer the
Struts approach to the JSF approach as well, although like everyone else, I
would like and try to achieve a hybrid for my purposes.

Michael