struts-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Maddipati <vmaddip...@Hyperion.com>
Subject RE: ServletContext in Action
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:07:05 GMT
Frank,

You can also use the following, if you want:

this.servlet.getServletContext();

Thanks,
Venkat

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Zammetti [mailto:fzammett@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 08, 2004 7:37 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: ServletContext in Action

Can anyone see how to get access to the current ServletContext object from
within an Action?  I might be missing something obvious, but I don't see a
way to do it.  Specifically I need to get the real filesystem path to my
WEB-INF folder... I have code that does this already, but it requires the
ServletContext.  Is there another way that I'm not aware of?  Thanks all!

Frank

If you have received this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify the sender as soon
as possible. The contents of this e-mail may be confidential and the unauthorized use, copying,
or dissemination of it and any attachments to it, is prohibited.

Internet communications are not secure and Hyperion does not, therefore, accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message nor for any damage caused by viruses.  The views expressed
here do not necessarily represent those of Hyperion.

For more information about Hyperion, please visit our Web site at www.hyperion.com