struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ashutosh Satyam" <ashutosh.sat...@alopa.com>
Subject Regarding DynaActionForms
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:03:06 GMT
Hi,
I'm a novice as far as usage of tag libraries are concerned.
I intend to use DynaActionForm in my application. Would someone
explain how this could be used in conjunction with available struts
tag library to populate the beans?

For simplicity, consider a simple application, which stores User information
like name, id and password. How during modification, these tag libraries in
combination with DynaActionForm can be used to pre populate my JSP page.
The application will read the values from a database.

Any pointer on this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Ashutosh