struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hookom, Jacob" <Jacob.Hoo...@redline.mckhboc.com>
Subject RE: How to handle refresh
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:03:44 GMT
Sorry, I mean write out a no cache http header... (too early in the
morning).

-----Original Message-----
From: Hookom, Jacob [mailto:Jacob.Hookom@redline.mckhboc.com]
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2004 8:41 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: How to handle refresh

Create two actions, a list action and a save action.

In both cases, write out an no refresh http header - see Struts Config
documentation for the controller element.

When a user clicks save, post the data and on success or fail, REDIRECT to
the list action.  Then if they refresh, they will be refreshing the list
action.

Jacob Hookom

Senior Analyst/Programmer

McKesson Medical-Surgical