struts-user mailing list archives

From Indra Gunawan <iguna...@balicamp.com>
Subject How to extract columnNames values
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 06:26:33 GMT
Dear Hibernate Users,

I want to write a component or hopefully find one if there is any that can
create a Swing table model based on query results . I could achieve this
using resultset metadata (jdbc brute force way) . And I want to use
Hibernate to do the same .

But the difficulty is Hibernate uses POJO classes . Then one thing came up :
reflection ... but I tend to not using it as reflection will consume
processing time more . How can I extract column names and all values in it ?
... I do really hope Hibernate provides a method that will give Map object
that wraps column names along with its values .

Thanks

Indra