struts-user mailing list archives

From "Miquel Angel" <mase...@sidiem.com>
Subject Help with Datavision + Struts
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 07:20:16 GMT
	Hi. We are de developing an application using struts. In this application
we have to develop reports (of course) and we decided to use Datavision. We
want to use datavision in our action classes. We have one problem and we
don't know how to solve it. The problem is:
	The user has a form in wich he or she enters some criteria to select the
records to be listed. ?Can I pass the WHERE  clause to datavision as a
parameter? Something like this: ID > 100 AND ID < 500 AND NAME LIKE
'PETER%'. If I can, do you have any example.

	Does anyone have  experience with other reporting tool?, is there any other
tool better than datavision?

Thanks in advance.

Miquel Angel Segui