struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: Want to do some business logic before the action class of str uts is invoked. How ?
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:34:18 GMT
The other alternative would be in the RequestProcessor

-----Original Message-----
From: mike.raath@barclayscapital.com
[mailto:mike.raath@barclayscapital.com]
Sent: Friday, 11 June 2004 16:36
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: RE: Want to do some business logic before the action class of
str uts is invoked. How ?

Have you looked at filters?

-----Original Message-----
From: raviv@vmoksha.com [mailto:raviv@vmoksha.com]
Sent: 11 June 2004 09:33
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Want to do some business logic before the action class of struts is
invoked. How ?

Dear Strusts users,

        I have a typical requirement where i need to do some business
logic before any action class gets executed. Where should I write the code
for this ? Pls suggest.

regds
r-a-v-i

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays
Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this
message.  Although the Barclays Group operates anti-virus programmes,
it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is
caused by viruses being passed.  Any views or opinions presented are
Barclays Group.  Replies to this email may be monitored by the Barclays
Group for operational or business reasons.