struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Adams" <ja...@gamepub.com>
Subject Re: Tiles with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss 3.2.5
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:36:40 GMT
Has anyone been able to get Tiles working with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss
3.2.5 ??

thanks

James

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Adams" <james@gamepub.com>
To: <user@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 11:13 PM
Subject: Tiles with Tomcat 5 running in JBoss 3.2.5

Hello,

I'm trying to get Tiles working with JBoss 3.2.5 using Tomcat 5 but having
problems.

The output below is when trying to the access the Tiles example included
with the Struts 1.1 distribution -
localhost/tiles-documentation/examples/index.jsp

[ServletException in:/layouts/columnsLayout.jsp] Unable to compile class for
JSP An error occurred at line: 33 in the jsp file:
/layouts/columnsLayout.jsp Generated servlet error:
C:\jboss-3.2.5\server\default\work\jboss.web\localhost\tiles-documentation\o
rg\apache\jsp\layouts\columnsLayout_jsp.java:143:
_jspx_meth_tiles_put_0(javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.JspTag,javax.servlet.jsp.Pag
eContext) in org.apache.jsp.layouts.columnsLayout_jsp cannot be applied to
(org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.InsertTag,javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext) if
(_jspx_meth_tiles_put_0(_jspx_th_tiles_insert_0, _jspx_page_context)) ^ 1
error '

Any suggestions anyone?, I'm stuck.  It used to work when I was using
JBoss3.2.3 with Jetty.

regards

James