struts-user mailing list archives

From "Claire Suttle" <cla...@geoviz.com>
Subject Re: form tag and root context isssue
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:30:45 GMT
Hi!

I'm having the exact same problem as you! I know it's no help, but it's nice
to know that someone else is having the same problem...

> In the context file you deploy to conf/Catalina/localhost, the path
> should still be "", just as it was before. You now have it set to "/"
> which is why you get a '//' in your action.

I tried taking the '/' out of my tomcat server.xml file, but when I load my
index.jsp page, I then get a server error (404) telling me that the
requested resource (/index.jsp) is not available.

Is there another solution?
Claire

> Ludovic Bailly wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >My web app is running under tomcat 5.0/struts 1.21. It was deployed in
> >webapps/ROOT. All was working fine (request.getContextPath() was
returning "").

> >Now the same web app is deployed using a xml file in
conf/Catalina/localhost