struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nicolas De Loof" <nicolas.del...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: How to add new events to HTML tag library objects
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 07:03:25 GMT

You have to add some code into Struts tag handler, especially an attribute and setter for
your "onpaste" property.

For such cases, I use to create a taglib for my app that extends some struts tag, to avoid
having a non-standard Struts
lib and encourage developpers to create and use tags.

Nico.

> Im sorry I was using nested:text and  apply my changes on struts-html.tld :(
> After I applying changes on struts-nested.tld I had the follwing error 'Unable to find
setter method for attribute:
onpaste'

 to add that event in
struts-html.tld and add it in my JSP, but when I run that JSP I had that error 'Attribute
onpaste invalid according to
the specified TLD' , I think  there are other files must be changed . Can any one help me
on that. Thanks in Advance

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format: "recipient@capgemini.com".