struts-user mailing list archives

From Kris Schneider <k...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Not possible to attach 2 (or more) parameters from 2 different beans to an html:link?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 17:43:52 GMT
If you want to add multiple params to link, drop them in a Map. Here's an
example that also uses JSTL:

<%@ taglib prefix="c"    uri="http://java.sun.com/jstl/core"              %>
<%@ taglib prefix="html" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/tags-html" %>

<jsp:useBean id="params" class="java.util.HashMap"/>
<c:set target="${params}" property="userProp" value="${user.userProp}"/>
<c:set target="${params}" property="moduleProp" value="${module.moduleProp}"/>

--
Kris Schneider <mailto:kris@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>