struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hibernate
Date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 12:31:14 GMT
> Has anybody used Struts with Hibernate?
Ummmm...yes.

> Did anyone faced memory problem related to Hibernate.
Yes, I have memory problems.  I can't seem to remember anything that works
as well as Hibernate ;)

> I have got tables which have got more then 10 million records.
You will need to leverage the power of your database.  Selecting only the
records you need, and/or using vendor specific paging (sql).

Please do not post back here asking how to page through 10k records like so
many others do.  That is simply foolish and indicative of someone's lack of
skills and foresight.  Thanks (in advance)

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.