struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting the values from Popup window to Parent window if Multiple text fields in parent window
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 10:58:14 GMT

Hi guys,

I am facing samll problem , it's a simple one but i don't know what is the wrong i am doing
Please help me..
My problem is ...
I have parent window and child window (ie popup window)..If i entered
the value into text field to popup window then the value come to the parent window if i closed
the child window. Here it is working when single file but if it is multiple files,it's not
working .I thing in child window cannot identify the relevant text field.
the code is here .....
This is Parent window code.........

function showList() {
alert("Call Show List");
sList = window.open("/MTProd/ps/Supervisorcomment.jsp", "list", "width=750,height=510");
}

Chile window Code......

function append()
{
alert(window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value);
document.getElementById("comment").value=
window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value;
}
function pickinf() {
if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
{
window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.stockBox.value
= document.getElementById("comment").value;
}
window.close();
}

This is the code ....
Please tell me what is the wrong i am doing now...
Thanks to replay to me.....
Thanks
Srinivas.