struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Getting popup window value to parent window
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 05:33:46 GMT
Hi guys,

I am facing samll problem , it's a simple one but i don't know what is the wrong i am doing
Please help me..
My problem is ...
I have parent window and child window (ie popup window)..If i entered
the value into text field to popup window then the value come to the parent window if i closed
the child window. Here it is working if it is single file to display and popup single file
but if it is multiple files to display ,it's not working .I thing in child window cannot identify
the relevant text field.
the code is here .....
This is Parent window code.........

function showList() {
alert("Call Show List");
sList = window.open("/MTProd/ps/Supervisorcomment.jsp", "list", "width=750,height=510");
}

Chile window Code......

function append()
{
alert(window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value);
document.getElementById("comment").value=
window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value;
}
function pickinf() {
if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
{
window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.stockBox.value
= document.getElementById("comment").value;
}
window.close();
}

This is the code ....
Please tell me what is the wrong i am doing now...
Thanks to replay to me.....
Thanks
Srinivas.