struts-user mailing list archives

From SASIDHAR BUDAMPATI <sasidhar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting popup window value to parent window
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 06:54:27 GMT
Hi srinivas,

Here is code i think is the solution. I worked with it
successfully. Try it.
if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
{
window.opener.document.all.state.value =
eval(document.ResultsBody.stateField.value);
window.opener.focus();
self.close();
}

I think this will do.

all the best.

--- Srinivas Rao <srinivas2ps@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I am facing samll problem , it's a simple one but i
> don't know what is the wrong i am doing ...
> Please help me..
> My problem is ...
> I have parent window and child window (ie popup
> window)..If i entered
> the value into text field to popup window then the
> value come to the parent window if i closed the
> child window. Here it is working if it is single
> file to display and popup single file but if it is
> multiple files to display ,it's not working .I thing
> in child window cannot identify the relevant text
> field.
> the code is here .....
> This is Parent window code.........
>
> function showList() {
> alert("Call Show List");
> sList =
> window.open("/MTProd/ps/Supervisorcomment.jsp",
> "list", "width=750,height=510");
> }
>

> Chile window Code......
>
> function append()
> {

alert(window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value);
> document.getElementById("comment").value=

window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value;
> }
> function pickinf() {
> if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
> {

window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.stockBox.value