struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Rao <srinivas...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Getting popup window value to parent window
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:56:18 GMT
Hi Sasidhar,
Thanks for replay to me..
I am using Struts,jsp and javascript. My problem is
I got the message from popup window to parent window if it is single file.But if it is multple
files i am not getting the message .
Here is my code .....

parent window code ......

   <nested:iterate id="audioList" name="supervisorDeskActionForm" property="audioList"
indexId="idx">

</nested:iterate>

<script>

function showList() {
 alert("Call Show List");
 sList =
 window.open("/MTProd/ps/Supervisorcomment.jsp",
 "list", "width=750,height=510");
 }

</script>

Here Nested:iterate will contains number of files to display.and same nested:text display
more times........

And here is the popup window code ...

function append()
 {

alert(window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value);
 document.getElementById("comment").value=

window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.getElementById("stockBox").value;
 }
 function pickinf() {
 if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
 {

window.opener.document.supervisorDeskActionForm.stockBox.value

 = document.getElementById("comment").value;
 }
 window.close();
 }

If nested:iterate contains single file, it's working is good but it contains multple files
it's not working...

Please help me....
Thanks
Srinivas

SASIDHAR BUDAMPATI <sasidhar_b1@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi srinivas,

Here is code i think is the solution. I worked with it
successfully. Try it.
if (window.opener & !window.opener.closed)
{
window.opener.document.all.state.value =
eval(document.ResultsBody.stateField.value);
window.opener.focus();
self.close();
}

I think this will do.