struts-user mailing list archives

From Robert Bowen <s...@yahoo.com>
Subject Not possible to attach 2 (or more) parameters from 2 different beans to an html:link?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 15:44:12 GMT
Hello listers. I sent an email about a week ago and haven't heard a blip. So I guess this simply
isn't possible? If I have a bean "user" and another "module" and want to attach a property
from each to an html:link tag, how do I do it?

As I understand it if I simply put "paramName" it will include ALL properties for that bean,
which I don't need. But if I put "paramName", "paramProperty" and "paramId" twice, once for
each bean/property, it only attaches one!

Is there some way I can create a "custom" bean ... in the page, put the two properties I need
inside it, and pass *it* to the html:link with "paramName" ?

Sounds kind a less-than.perfect solution. Any takers?

Thanks,
syg