struts-user mailing list archives

From klute <soundr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Session facade
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:34:09 GMT
Agree with Bill here. Also... the Constants file is
(or can be) quite 'C' as well. There is a temptation
to put all of your constants in one place and before
you know you end up putting all of your constants
encountered within your app there. So totally
unrelated stuff gets piled up into one place :-)