struts-user mailing list archives

From nikhil walvekar <walvekarnik...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Design Problem
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 10:59:00 GMT
Hi,
Now my problem is that how to generate contents from Application resources in model , i am
using two resources, one with default key and other with "abc" as bundle name.

Messages are there in resource with "abc" as resource key.

Nikhil

Navjot Singh <navjot.s@net4india.net> wrote:

nikhil walvekar wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have got one problem in design i.e. i am not getting where should i place this part
in my project.

> I have function to send mails, whom to send depends on some conditions, but my requirement
is that message contents are taken from resources.

> So should it be Model part or controller part(Action)

if you like to talk in these 2 terms, then "model"

--
regards
Navjot Singh

When you jump for joy, beware that no-one moves the ground from beneath
your feet. -- Stanislaw Lem, "Unkempt Thoughts"