struts-user mailing list archives

From "James Holmes" <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject RE: release of struts-faces library
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 14:02:18 GMT
Chris,

The Struts-Faces integration library is relatively new and thus considered
alpha/beta code.  However, I would say it is fairly stable.  We need people
like you to use it and report any issues.  Craig McClanahan and I have been
working on it recently and are making sure bugs resolved as they popup.

I do believe Craig is hoping to finalize it in the near future.

Hope that helps,

James
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

-----Original Message-----
From: Krzysztof Krzak [mailto:Krzysztof.Krzak@rodan.pl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:10 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: release of struts-faces library

Hi All,

I am starting new project and I plan to use Struts with JSF support. I
have two related questions :
1. What is the estimated date of struts-faces library release ?
2. Is struts-faces  library already rather steable ? I need such
features as tiles, modules and external (not Struts)  JSF tags

Thanks,
 Chris