struts-user mailing list archives

From Peng Tuck Kwok <pengt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debugging prepared statements...view built SQl...Newbe?
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 04:19:28 GMT
Nope, don't think so.
If you are preparing your own sql statements you can print them out
through a logger (tedious I know but still workable).
Some database drivers do support jdbc logging, where statements
executed against the database will be logged to a text file. You'll
probably need to look in to the documentation for your driver to work
it out.