struts-user mailing list archives

From Sunil Sahu <Sunil_S...@KeaneIndia.Com>
Subject RE: html:submit button
Date Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:25:19 GMT
U can user 'onclick' event in html:button and simply call a javascript
function in which u have to pass the one parameter which would be exactly
the 'value' u want to pass.

-----Original Message-----
From: Denis Avdic [mailto:denis.avdic@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:34 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: html:submit button

Hello,

>From what I understand, the value attribute on html:submit button is
both the value of the label and the value submitted to the property
attribute when the button is pressed.

Is there a way to separate those two?  I need 10 buttons, all the same
label, but with different values submitted, depending on which button
is pressed.   I am not sure how to achieve that with html:submit.
Should I just throw in a regular <input> tag instead?

Thanks,

Denis