struts-user mailing list archives

From "Girish M." <mgir...@dcons.com>
Subject RE: [Repost] Frames & HttpSession Scope
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2004 11:37:16 GMT
U need to either save the session id into a file system or store it in database. Then use this
session id when needed by both machines.

NOTE : Both machines need to have access to this file system or database

regards,
GIRISH M
Datacons Private Limited
Quite Another Culture

#17/1, 'Shanthi Shree', Hosur Road,
Bangalore - 560 068 INDIA

Tel : +91-80-573-3233 / 4919 / 5255-57        ext : 228
Fax : +91-80-573-5258
email : mgirish@dcons.com

Visit us at: http://www.datacons.com

CAUTION: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this message in error please forward this message to  datacons@dcons.com and delete
all copies of this message. Thank you.

Datacons accepts no responsibility for loss or  damage arising from the use of the information
transmitted by this email including  damage from virus.