struts-user mailing list archives

From Emmanouil Batsis <Emmanouil.Bat...@eurodyn.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Netscape 7.1 WOW!
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:09:07 GMT

Apologies for adding to the irrelevant thread...

Michael McGrady wrote:
> I will check it out, but the present Netscape  is so much better than
> anything I have used before I am sticking with it a bit.

Mozilla and Netscape are actually the same browsers; Mozilla started
when Netscape open-sourced the code. Now Netscape is obsolete*, so you
should try the Mozilla suite if you want the updated version of what you
are using now (Netscape 7.1) or Mozilla Firefox if you want something
lighter/faster and without email etc.

Manos

* Although I read somewhere that AOL might release Netscape 7.2 based on
  Mozilla 1.7 but who needs a rebranded Mozilla?