struts-user mailing list archives

From Duncan Mills <duncan.mi...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: how to disable struts connection pooling logs
Date Mon, 12 Jul 2004 07:35:31 GMT
They just need to be distributed with the application - in the case of
JDeveloper adding them to the project will do this - but if you are
manually deploying your app just make sure those two files end up in the
/WEB-INF/classes directory - You can even retro-fit them in after you've
deployed if needs be.

Regards

Duncan Mills
http://www.groundside.com/blog

Veera Sivakumar wrote:

>Hi Duncan,
>I have followed your instructions. I have created two properties file exactly how you
specified in your article.
>Then at the end the article says
>'Once these properties files are configured and added to your project, the unwanted log
messages will be suppressed'.
>How to add these to the project. Should I update struts-config.xml or web.xml with the
new properties file?
>Can you please elaborate on this.
>Thanks and regards
>Shiva

to set to stop these connection pooling entries in log file.