struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <erikwe...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: 1.21
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 23:31:46 GMT
A week or two ago there was a short discussion of some possibly
erroneous DTD references in the latest release, but don't quote me on
that. This could possibly have something to do with the validator or
might cause problems elsewhere, but you'll have to search the archives
for specifics, I can't remember.

Erik