struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shailender Jain" <shailender.j...@teleatlas.com>
Subject Re: executeBatch
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:14:17 GMT
ok.
you are asking how i calculated the Time.

I calculated the results using the
System.out.println(new java.util.Date());

This i picked from logs only.

ravi.vedala@wipro.com wrote:

> If you can write some debug information in to the logs [use system.out.println], it will
create log in the \tomcat\log\localhost-DATE.log file.

checked the catalina.out generated by Tomcat but there was nothing i could see there.

> ravi.vedala@wipro.com wrote:
>
> > Wot does log say ??
> >
> > Can you give us the log output ?
> >
> > Regds
> > r-a-v-i

Seconds
> > 200                                                                          45
Seconds
> > 500                                                                          Application
Hang