struts-user mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <erikwe...@mindspring.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving specific form validation error messages
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 09:10:28 GMT
This is what I came up with:

<c:set var="foo" value="valueA"/>
<logic:messagesPresent name="org.apache.struts.action.ERROR"
property="currentField">
<c:set var="foo" value="valueB"/>
</logic:messagesPresent>
. . . render the prompt for currentField, placing <c:out
value="${foo}"/> where necessary (this could be a css class or font
color, etc.) , , ,

I am doing this for each field. Please let me know if there is a better way.

Thanks,
Erik