struts-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Krzak <Krzysztof.Kr...@rodan.pl>
Subject Re: release of struts-faces library
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:31:21 GMT

Thanks James for information I am wandering yet, if there is planned
date of release of the struts-face library Could
tell something about the worse case (max date) or estimated date of the
release, please? This is rather important iformation for my boss to
decide about starting the project.

I have another question yet. Is it possible already to make JSF pages
which work
in struts modules ? I meen that JSF pages are rendered in modules and
can call modules actions.

Thank you very much, best regards
Chris

>Chris,
>
>The Struts-Faces integration library is relatively new and thus considered
>alpha/beta code.  However, I would say it is fairly stable.  We need people
>like you to use it and report any issues.  Craig McClanahan and I have been
>working on it recently and are making sure bugs resolved as they popup.
>
>I do believe Craig is hoping to finalize it in the near future.
>
>Hope that helps,
>
>James
>http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

Pozdrawiam,