struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viral_Thakkar" <Viral_Thak...@infosys.com>
Subject RE: Design Problem
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:18:17 GMT
What your putting in Application resources file..???

If u r displaying error messages then  use

-----Original Message-----
From: nikhil walvekar [mailto:walvekarnikhil@yahoo.co.in]
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 4:29 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Design Problem

Hi,
Now my problem is that how to generate contents from Application
resources in model , i am using two resources, one with default key and
other with "abc" as bundle name.

Messages are there in resource with "abc" as resource key.

Nikhil

Navjot Singh <navjot.s@net4india.net> wrote:

nikhil walvekar wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I have got one problem in design i.e. i am not getting where should i
place this part in my project.

> I have function to send mails, whom to send depends on some
conditions, but my requirement is that message contents are taken from
resources.

> So should it be Model part or controller part(Action)

if you like to talk in these 2 terms, then "model"

--
regards
Navjot Singh

When you jump for joy, beware that no-one moves the ground from beneath
your feet. -- Stanislaw Lem, "Unkempt Thoughts"