struts-user mailing list archives

From "Viral_Thakkar" <Viral_Thak...@infosys.com>
Subject PortableRemoteObject.narrow()
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 07:49:04 GMT
Hi All,

This is an EJB question. Sorry to put this in struts forum.

I am using servicelocator component to get the EJB home object. Method
inside this component uses PortableRemoteObject.narrow() to get the Home
object after Jndi lookup.

I also uses Business Delegate component which has init() method and
wrapper business methods.

Should I also need to do PortableRemoteObject.narrow() in init() method
of BD? Here I get the remote object from Home by home.create() method.

In short, should I use PortableRemoteObject.narrow() casting for
home.create() method?

Regards,
Viral